Sodium thiosulfate (Na2S2O3), also spelled sodium thiosulphate, is a colorlesscrystalline compound that is more familiar as the pentahydrate, Na2S2O3· 5H2O, anefflorescent, monoclinic crystalline substance also called sodium hyposulfite or "hypo. "
1. Medical Industry: Scouring agent, disinfector and decolorant
2. Chemical Industry: Reducing agent
3. Photography industry: Fixative
4. Used as dechlorination agent after bleaching of cotton fabrics and paper pulp.
5. Also used in photographic, electroplating and leather making industry.
6. For purifying soft water and tanning hides
25/50KGS plastic woven bag or as per customers’ required.
Stored in dry ventilated place, and keep away from humidity. Load or unload carefully.