Formic Acid is a kind of clear, colorless liquid with characteristic pungent odor. Its density is 1.2201(20/4 °C), melting point is 8.6 °C, boiling point is 100.6°C, flash point in open cup is 68.9 °C and auto-ignition temperature is 601.1°C.Formic acid can be mutually dissolved with water, ethanol and glycerol. It is corrodible and reducible.
1. Pharmaceutical industry : Caffeine, Analgin , Aminopyrine, Vitamin B1,etc.
2. Leather industry: Tanning agent, Deliming agent, Neutralizer etc.
3. Printing and Dyeing Industry :Acid Stains etc.
4. Chemical industry:Methane amide, DMF, Age resister, etc.
5. Rubber industry:Coagulation, etc.
6. Steel industry:Acid cleaning of steel production, etc.
7. Paper industry :Pulp manufacturing, etc.
8. Pesticide industry:Triazolone, Disinfest, etc.
9. Food industry :Disinfectant ,preservative etc.
10. Poultry industry:Silage, etc.
25/35/250kg plastic drum, 1200kg IBC
Loading quantity in 20’FCL:
24.5MT (25/35kg drum)
20MT (250kg drum)
24MT (1200kg IBC)
Flammable liquid. Keep away from heat in transportation, avoid insolation & rain. Stored in shady, cool, dry and ventilated places.