Sodium Formate is white crystalline powder with water absorbing performance and slight formic acid odour, soluble in water glycerol, slightly soluble in ethanol, not soluble in ether. Its melting point is 253°C.
1. Used as Leather tanning agent, catalyzer, disinfector in leather industry, serves as camouflage salt in the chrome tanning method.
2. Used in catalyst and stabilizer compositions, and in the printing and dyeing of textiles as a reducing agent.
3. Used as the raw material in the manufacturers of sodium hydrosulphite, formic acid and oxalic acid.
4. Used in completion fluid in oil field, drilling fluids.
5. Used as anti-frosting agent in concrete.
25Kg/Bag, 1000Kg/Bag,. 20'Feet FCL Loads:25MT/27MT
1.Our products are kept in dry and ventilating place.
2.It avoids moisture, water, rain and fire and also avoids shipment with acid, alkali class, edible orange mix of chemicals.